Amanda Kloots shows husband Nick Cordero will likely require a double lung transplant to live the life’he would need’ in emotional Gayle King interview
- Amanda Kloots gave an emotional meeting to Gayle King on CBS This Morning, Thursday, providing an update on her Broadway celebrity husband Nick Cordero
- Nick, 41, is currently fighting for his life at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, California combating coronavirus-related health issues
- Amanda, 38, has shown that their goal is to provide her husband a double lung transplant in order he can live a life’which he would desire’
- She also revealed doctors have told her FOUR occasions he won’t survive
- The actor has already had his leg amputated as a result of his health battle
- The married couple share a 1-year-old son, Elvis.
Published: | Updated:
Amanda Kloots has contributed an emotional update on her Broadway celebrity husband Nick Cordero, who is currently battling for his life at Cedars-Sinai hospital, Los Angeles, combating coronavirus-related wellness issues.
In an interview with Gayle King on CBS This Morning, Amanda said the’ultimate goal’ is to get Nick, 41, to have a double lung transplant to live the life he’would want’ but cautioned a’great deal of things would have to line up’ for him to become a candidate for that.
Tough questions: Gayle King asked Amanda if physicians had told her to let Nick go
Hopeful: Amanda has said that it’s not up to her ‘let Nick go’ saying she’ll leave that up to God
Father: The couple talk about a baby son Elvis pictured above along with his daddy
‘This is a long road away along with a lot of things would need to line up in order for Nick to be a candidate for that.’
Kloots responded:’They told me four times he will not survive. He’s, although even he won’t endure through the night. He’s…. I believe, Gayle, that God is the only man that is going to choose when and if my husband goes’
‘So I won’t ever attempt to perform that role… He’s fighting. I see it. It is seen by nick’s physician. And so long as he’s in there and fighting, I will continue to struggle . … I tell him every day until I leave, I say,”Okay, here’s what you need to concentrate on. Both of us sitting in our new home,… Elvis is in bed and we are listening to’Our House’ in our, you know, dwelling in Laurel Canyon.”
A very long struggle:’Ninety days of extraordinary care,’ Amanda wrote in her caption
Be strong: She finished her caption with a strong message, saying:’This virus is a real thing and has to be taken seriously and ceased. We will do what we can to confirm that.’ Above is a photo of Amanda holding Nick’s hands
Amanda and Nick wed in September 2017 and their son Elvis was born on June 10, 2019.
Amanda was keeping fans updated on her Instagram page, and posted a heartwarming snap of her holding Nick’s hand. Speaking about the film into Gayle King, she said: You know, I just want to jump into his bed and hug him and catch him and squeeze him’
‘However , you know, you need to be very careful with everything that is going on, so I grab his hand… and I’m waiting for the day that he holds my hands back.’